Environmental Program Capacity Building Summit for Tribal and Pacific Rim Faculty: Report
Provides professional development presentations for indigenous college instructors, including:
- STEM resources
- Water quality curriculum resources
- Lessons learned and preferred learning styles for Native American students
- Benefits of DACUM process
- Case studies of developing STEM programs and workforce development at Tribal and Pacific Rim institutions
- Recruitment, training, placement, and retention program efforts
- Best practices in environmental and energy technology education at Tribal Colleges
Results of mini-DACUM to identify:
- Emerging topics in environmental health and safety, and natural resources fields,
- Curriculum gaps in the identified emerging topics and address possible solutions, and
- Overarching theme for potential Indigenous Fellows Institutes
National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education, ME
Click here to download the file.
Where noted, the content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.