Bringing Energy Home—Smart Renewable Choices
The "Bringing Energy Home—Smart Renewable Choices" presentation is part of the 2012 SEET Energy Webinar series, created as an instructional material project during ATEEC/CSM's Sustainable Energy Education and Training (SEET) Workshop for high school and community college energy technology instructors.
This material will guide instructors who are new to the areas of energy efficiency and renewable energy education. Through a step-by-step process, instructors will follow a checklist for making decisions about available technology choices. The webinar will also provide a flow chart and a checklist as resources.
- Keith Elliott, Rockingham Community College, North Carolina
- Larry Hughes, Southwest Virginia Community College, Virginia
- In Shik Lee, Tompkins Cortland Community College, New York
- Chris Tolbert, West Wilkes High School, North Carolina
- Ed Witkin, Durham Technical Community College, North Carolina
Click here to download the file.
Where noted, the content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.