The "Roadmap to a Grid-Tied PV Array" presentation is part of the 2012 SEET Energy Webinar series, created as an instructional material project during ATEEC/CSM's Sustainable Energy Education and Training (SEET) Workshop for high school and community college energy technology instructors.
This material is designed to introduce high schools and community colleges to the installation of photovoltaic grid-tied PV array systems for renewable energy programs. The presentation will begin with information on the design and permitting of a system, and continue through the installation and commissioning stages. Finally, the webinar team will present some ideas on wiring instruction for the classroom.
- Don Davis, University of New Mexico-Los Alamos and Los Alamos High School, New Mexico
- Rick Eckstrom, Technical College of the Lowcountry, South Carolina
- Fred Hopps, North Shore Community College and North Shore High School, Massachusetts
- Mary Marchegiano, Delaware Technical and Community College, Delaware
- Peter Parrish, College of the Canyons, California
Please join our newsletter and you will get instant access to our library of nearly 500 resources!