Through a no-cost-extension to the project, “A National Collaboration to Strengthen the Advanced Environmental Technology Education Programs at Tribal Colleges,” national PETE was able to offer further professional development to Tribal and Pacific Rim college and high school faculty. An Environmental Capacity-Building Summit was held on June 20-21, 2012 in Minneapolis, MN. The summit’s report and copies of the presentations and further materials can be found below.
- Climate Change Indicators in the United States
- A Personal Account of the DACUM Process
- Development of Science, Engineering and Energy Programs
- Pacific Rim and Tribal Institutions: A Discussion about Challenges in Teaching Science
- Implementation of Lessons Learned from the 2009 & 2010 Fellows Institute
- Workforce Development and Job Training Program
- Water Quality Teaching Package 2012