Instructional Materials Produced by SEET Workshop Participants
Green technology "is the mother of all markets."*
One of the outcomes from the SEET Technology Workshops is a final group project creating instructional materials that can be shared with other educators. These SEET materials and many others are available as free downloads in ATEEC's Products section.
- Anaerobic Digestion for Mitigation of Biodiesel Production Byproducts
- Biogas: A promising sustainable energy source for rural based economy in LDC and MDC—Eco-Economic growth in China
- Bringing Biodiesel into Your Classroom
- Building an Energy Efficient and Healthy Home
- Building Sustainability
- Ec-FREE: Environmental Curriculum
- Economics of Small Wind Turbines
- Introduction to Photovoltaics: Sun Path Tracking
- Program Framework and Collaboration: Sustainable Energy from High School to Community College
- Solar PV Module
- Towards a Sustainable Campus
- Wind Whispers: Career & Technical Aspects of Wind Energy
Model curricula & overviews:
- Building and Construction
- Green Construction and Building
- Renewable Energy Systems Installation
- Residential Energy Auditor (1)
- Residential Energy Auditor (2)
- Smart Grid Technician
- Solar Photovoltaic (large scale)
- Solar Photovoltaic (small scale)
- Solar Thermal
- Wind (small scale)
Webinars available for viewing online or as a pdf download:
- Alternative Energy Applications for Wind, Ocean, and Geothermal View webinar recording. Download pdf presentation.
- Biodiesel Lab Exercise with Hydrogen Enrichment View webinar recording. Download pdf presentation.
- Bringing Energy Home—Smart Renewable Choices View webinar recording. Download pdf presentation.
- Residential Energy Audit View webinar recording. Download pdf presentation.
- Roadmap to a Grid-Tied PV Array View webinar recording. Download pdf presentation.
* Quote from John Doerr, venture capitalist, at TiE Conference