What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website, blog, or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as applicable, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, or other details to enhance your online experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use periodic malware scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (e.g., Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your PII to outside parties.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We use Google AdSense advertising on our website.
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s advertising principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. See more at https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (e.g., Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (e.g., DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website. To opt out:
- Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google ad settings page.
- Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us.
We honor DNT signals and we do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place.
It is important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, COPPA puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
The FIPPs form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the FIPPs and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
- We will notify the users via email within 1 business day.
- We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
- This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your ordered product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Refrain from using false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in a reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using a link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us by following the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Davenport, Iowa 52803