[Jtgrantees] FW: Stormwater trainings/opportunities - you may find it useful

Hanne, Glo ghanne at eicc.edu
Mon Aug 11 12:00:10 EDT 2014

GRANTEES.....

Below are some links regarding stormwater management and green infrastructure from the EPA Office of Water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link to EPA's NPDES training/workshops page:  http://cfpub.epa.gov/npdes/outreach.cfm?program_id=0&otype=1#stormwater

*         If you page down to around the middle of the page, you'll see a number of links to archived webinars for anyone to use.

*         Some of the topics under the "general" category may be appropriate to mention for your audience.  Examples:

1.    "Stormwater 101":  http://cfpub.epa.gov/npdes/courseinfo.cfm?program_id=0&outreach_id=373&schedule_id=1017

2.    "Listening session for EPA's proposed stormwater rulemaking":  http://cfpub.epa.gov/npdes/courseinfo.cfm?program_id=0&outreach_id=497&schedule_id=1083

3.    "Municipal stormwater c ompliance":  http://cfpub.epa.gov/npdes/courseinfo.cfm?program_id=0&outreach_id=313&schedule_id=964

Green Infrastructure training:  http://water.epa.gov/learn/

Other training links:

*         General NPDES permit writers training:  http://cfpub.epa.gov/npdes/outreach/training/pwtraining.cfm

*         TMDL to NPDES permit training:  http://cfpub1.epa.gov/npdes/tmdltraining.cfm

*         Understanding TMDLs with stormwater sources:  http://www.epa.gov/npdes/tmdltraining/module3/player.html

Stormwater jobs - since these are private websites, I'm not sure if we typically give out links like these.  I just wanted to see what's out there.

*         APWA stormwater job search:  http://www.apwa.net/workzone/vacancies/1/water-and-sewers-stormwater/jobs

*         WEF:  http://jobbank.wef.org/search.cfm?gclid=CJjJjtjnwLkCFWzNOgodpjcAKg

*         Careerbuilder.com:  http://www.careerbuilder.com/Jobs/Keyword/Stormwater/

*         Glass Door.com:  http://www.glassdoor.com/Job/storm-water-engineer-jobs-SRCH_KO0,20.htm

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.