[Jtgrantees] An HMTRI information request
ghanne at eicc.edu
Mon Aug 4 12:07:49 EDT 2014
Thank you for all of the information you have given HMTRI over the years. Your willingness to share is greatly appreciated. Your shared information and your reporting all contribute immensely to the continued success of the environmental job training initiative.
Once again, I am asking for a little bit of your time. Please reply to me with your responses to the questions below. Thank you in advance for your help!
HMTRI, ATEEC / Eastern Iowa Community Colleges
201 N. Harrison Street, Suite 101
Davenport, IA 52801
The EPA programs below were added to the EWDJT program a few years ago. Which would you like to learn more about?
* Brownfields hazardous waste and petroleum assessment and cleanup
* Superfund site-specific cleanup
* Wastewater, stormwater management, and green infrastructure training (design, installation, and operations and maintenance)
* Solid waste, including recycling, landfill remediation, composting, etc.
* Chemical safety
* Renewable energy (installation)
* Underground storage tank assessment and cleanup
What other environmental fields would you like to see the EPA support for training opportunities?
Based on your needs assessment and interactions with employers, do you feel there are hiring needs in your community for the areas above that are not currently supported with EPA EWDJT grant funding? Below are some examples. What is missing?
* Engine retrofitting or air emissions reductions
* Wetlands or coastal restoration
* IPM or pesticide application
* NEPA and environmental impact statement preparation training
* Air pollution, monitoring, and control
* Radon monitoring and control
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Jtgrantees