[Jtgrantees] FW: New Grants.gov Applicant Training Video

Hanne, Glo ghanne at eicc.edu
Wed Jul 31 14:55:05 EDT 2013

GRANTEES.....please see the email below from Headquarters.

Grants.gov Federal User Group,

Just in time for the rollout of the new look and feel to the Grants.gov website, the Program Management Office has developed a "Find and Apply" training video.  In the video, potential applicants will receive a walk-thru of what to expect once the new site is released. Have a look; send us comments; and, feel free to share the link with your colleagues and agency's applicant community.

http://youtu.be/8HLFoOoVGQY

And, again, we appreciate those who participated in our user acceptance testing and all of you for your cooperation and patience as we enter into the next phase of Grants.gov!