[Jtgrantees] FW: Question regarding Medical Waiver

Steven Simmons simmonss at atc.edu
Wed Jul 24 19:29:17 EDT 2013

We require a pulmonary heart assessment and a respiratory fit assessment.

Steve

On Jul 24, 2013, at 4:04 PM, "Clark, William C." <bclark at rose.edu<mailto:bclark at rose.edu>> wrote:

Amy and Other Grantees,
                                                 Rose State College has never required medical waivers for students to attend our HAZWOPER classes. Most of the time they were already employed and the employer handled the medical clearance paper work. I can see with students that are unemployed that might be something we need to look into. If someone gets a sample of the medical waiver, send a copy to me.

Thanks
 Bill Clark
Environmental Coordinator
Oklahoma Environmental Training Center