[Jtgrantees] FW: Question regarding Medical Waiver

Clark, William C. bclark at rose.edu
Wed Jul 24 15:31:37 EDT 2013

Amy and Other Grantees,

                                                 Rose State College has never required medical waivers for students to attend our HAZWOPER classes. Most of the time they were already employed and the employer handled the medical clearance paper work. I can see with students that are unemployed that might be something we need to look into. If someone gets a sample of the medical waiver, send a copy to me.

Thanks

 Bill Clark

Environmental Coordinator

Oklahoma Environmental Training Center