[Jtgrantees] FW: Question regarding Medical Waiver

Kathy Lee admin1.camden at cablelynx.com
Wed Jul 24 15:42:47 EDT 2013

Hi Amy,

We have our students get a physical and complete a medical questionnaire.  We pay for the physical with the grant.

Attached is an example of our medical questionnaire.  It’s a part of the application and is used to determine eligibility for the program.

Let me know if you have any questions or need additional information.

Kathy Lee, Asst. Mayor

City of Camden

P.O. Box 278

Camden, AR  71711