[Jtgrantees] Registration link to EPA CLU-IN sessions---FY13 Environmental Workforce Development and Job Training Grant

Hanne, Glo ghanne at eicc.edu
Thu Feb 14 15:01:32 EST 2013

Registration is open for the EPA CLU-IN sessions below. Please visit http://www.clu-in.org/conf/tio/bfjt2013/ to register.

Glo

From: Jtgrantees [mailto:jtgrantees-bounces at ateec.org] On Behalf Of Hanne, Glo
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:38 AM
To: Grantee ListServ (jtgrantees at ateec.org)
Subject: [Jtgrantees] CLU-IN sessions---FY13 Environmental Workforce Development and Job Training Grant

Please mark your calendars and let your prospective applicants know that we will have our two FY13 CLU-INs on February 28th and March 7th from 3:00-5:00 eastern time. The call-in number is (866) 299-3188 and the conference code is 2025662772#.

The CLU-IN will provide prospective applicants an overview of the FY13 Environmental Workforce Development and Job Training Grant Application Guidelines/Request for Proposals, including an overview of threshold and ranking criteria, eligible vs. ineligible uses of funds, proposal formatting requirements, and an opportunity for prospective applicants to ask the EPA questions.

The Request for Proposals (RFP)/Application Guideline is anticipated to be issued to the public in the next week and a half with a tentative deadline for submission of proposals early-April 2013. For more information, please visit: http://www.epa.gov/brownfields/job.htm

For questions, contact:

Joseph Bruss
Environmental Justice and Job Training Coordinator
Office of Brownfields and Land Revitalization
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Phone: (202) 566-2772
Fax: (202) 566-1476