[Jtgrantees] FW: Employment brochure

JOHN ROGERS MELLO jmello at baltimoregreencareers.org
Wed Feb 13 09:29:50 EST 2013

This is a simple flyer that we use to get employers out to our program
career fair.  It usually is sent by mail, email, or delivered in person
with a cover letter on Civic Works letterhead.

We also have a "for employers" page on our website:
http://www.baltimoregreencareers.org/employers

John Mello

--
John Mello
Green Projects Director

http://www.baltimoregreencareers.org

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/baltimoregreencareeers?ref=ts
*
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow
confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all
humanity."
~Martin Luther King, Jr.*