[Jtgrantees] 3rd and FINAL request for program updates

Hanne, Glo ghanne at eicc.edu
Thu Jan 5 12:48:21 EST 2012

GRANTEES.....

Attached is a compilation of your program information regarding a list of certificates, certifications, and core curriculum knowledge that your students will possess upon graduation. But as you can see, some of the information has been updated and some has not.

This information is meant to assist you in placing your graduates in jobs. The final document will be distributed on our contractor listserve and posted to our Brownfields Toolbox Web site at http://www.brownfields-toolbox.org/employer-resources/graduates-seeking-employment.html. EPA and potential employers have found this useful information for helping to place graduates.

If you have already sent me your updated information, thank you. If you have not, please send that to me no later than Friday, January 27. The document will be updated the week of January 30, and old program information will be deleted.

As always, thank you for your help!

Glo

Glo Hanne
ATEEC / Eastern Iowa Community Colleges