[Jtgrantees] FW: trainee aplication and screening examples

Hanne, Glo ghanne at eicc.edu
Mon Oct 10 08:56:55 EDT 2011

Grantees.....can you help Lynn out please? If possible, please respond today. Thanks!

Glo
------------------------

We're looking for templates or examples of applicant screening procs.  This would include applications as well as evaluation tools (e.g. A scoring sheet for each applicant based on eval criteria?).  Failing that, has anyone done a "step-by_step" on their procs that we can use to design our own?  We have a big stakeholder meeting on the 12th - ideally if you can respond on Monday that would be great.  Would love to see anything as we design ours over the next three weeks.

-Lynn

Lynn Zender, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Zender Environmental Health and Research Group
Tel: 1 907 277 2111
Cell: 1 907 444 5535 (free call for rural Alaska GCI cell phones)
Fax (efax): (877) 335 6780
Email: lzender at zendergroup.org <mailto:lzender at zendergroup.org>

Mailing Address:
310 E 10th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99501

Physical Location:
308 G St Ste #312
Anchorage, AK 99501

The mission of Zender Environmental Health and Research Group, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, is to assist underserved communities in developing programmatic capacity and community resiliency in environmental health issues.   Visit us on the web at www.zendergroup.org<http://www.zendergroup.org>