This instructional material was created at the 2011 ATEEC Fellows Institute (overall them of bioremediation of contaminants in the environment). The material is designed to introduce the concept of bioremediation to less experienced science students.
The following activities are included in this instructional material:
- Using the Winogradsky Column to Model Bioremediation of Environmental Contaminants
- How Big is a Microbe, Really?
- The Physical Side of Oil Cleanup
- Constituents of Crude Oil – Data Graphing Exercise
- Emotional Costs of Traumatic Events
Stacie Cavrich Rafter, Allegany College of Maryland, MD
Chuck Crawford, Dublin Jerome High School, OH
Ray Wishart, Crawford Mosley High School, FL
Please join our newsletter and you will get instant access to our library of nearly 500 resources!