Chart: The Natural Resources Technician conducts inventories implements plans evaluates land potential and manages for multiple use in order to meet natural resource management objectives. General categories of tasks include:
- Conducting natural resource inventories.
- Assist in vegetative management.
- Protect natural resources from fire.
- Assist in landscape/ecosystem health.
- Assist in wildlife/fisheries management.
- Delineate property boundaries.
- Maintain recreational facilities.
- Conduct contract administration tasks.
- Conduct forest development activities.